Empowering Schools to Combat Teen Dating Violence and Sexual Assault
Teen dating violence doesn’t wait for adulthood; it starts in middle and high schools. The choices and behaviors young people develop during these formative years can have a lasting impact on their relationships and well-being as adults. By addressing these issues early, we can break the cycle of violence and promote healthier, safer futures.
We’re proud to offer two essential programs tailored to the needs of middle and high school students:
- The Fourth R:
- This curriculum empowers students with critical life skills such as assertive communication, consent, and the importance of setting and respecting boundaries. The Fourth R prepares students not only for healthier relationships but for success in life by teaching them essential interpersonal skills.
- 6-12 one hour sessions offered every week
- Great for groups of about 6-20 students
- Comprehensive Sexual Health Education:
- Our program aligns with the California Healthy Youth Act standards of 2016, ensuring compliance with state requirements. It provides age-appropriate, evidence-based education that covers a wide range of topics, including sexual health, consent, healthy relationships, and more.
- Offered through 8 consecutive sessions
We also offer presentations on a one-time or recurring basis and have a range of topics to choose from, including:
- Healthy Relationships
- Abusive Relationships
- Digital Abuse
- LGBTQ+ Abusive Relationships
- Breaking Down Toxic Masculinity
- How to Help a Friend in an Abusive Relationship
Ready to make a difference? Contact [email protected] today to learn more about how our programs can benefit your school and empower your students for a brighter future.
Together, we can take an active role in preventing teen dating violence and sexual assault.